We’re Hiring a Psychologist!
Hello!! We’re seeking a kind, caring and professional Psychologist to join our lovely team in Balwyn.
Our predominant clientele are motivated adults and adolescents. The work will mainly involve assisting people with depression, anxiety, life transitions and relational difficulties. We also work a lot with body image issues.
You’ll join a team who values authenticity, professionalism and evidence based practice. Our practice emphasises feedback-informed-practice so you can professionally develop by learning what is working with your patients.
We’re looking for a psychologist who meets 3 or more of the following 6 criteria:
- Full AHPRA registration as a psychologist (Required)
- Willing to work 2 days per week minimum, or up to full time.
- Has a clear sense of their therapeutic style
- Able to work with young people aged 14 and up.
- Interest in working with adolescents, body image problems or eating disorders
- Clinical and Ed&Dev registrars encouraged to apply (we provide supervision!).
- Attractive remuneration. New graduates start on P2 salary with supervision included. Experienced psychologist P3 salary or fee split arrangement with six figure full time equivalent.
- Comfortable and well appointed consulting rooms
- Experienced psychologists to bounce ideas off and debrief
- Attentive reception staff
- Monthly peer supervision (and clinical supervision for registrars)
- Hassle-free practice with established procedures
- A good referral base with high functioning and motivated clients
- Practice management software with web-based diary and electronic records accessible anywhere, with online booking for clients
- Active and strategic website marketing www.foundationpsychology.com.au and direct marking to GPs (luncheons and so on) – promoting you and your skills
- Access to psychometric instruments to measure treatment progress
- Flexible work hours (for example, 9am to 3pm to fit with school hours)
Please email your CV, cover letter &/or any questions to
For more information please get in contact with Dr Ben Buchanan at the clinic on 9039 2177